Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Update

We wanted to take a moment to give you an update on the family. Life has been so busy lately and the kids change so quickly, that we thought it was time. please make sure you've deleted the old (MSN) email!

Makenzie has successfully made it through her first couple of weeks of Kindergarten! She did so well getting on the bus the first time, I was so impressed. Mom didn’t do so well seeing her off. At least I didn’t let her see me cry like a baby! Not that her first day of Kindergarten wasn’t enough, it was also her 6th birthday.

Tyler is learning new words all the time. His favorites are ball, big truck, kitty and of course doggie! He got a big boy hair cut over Labor Day weekend and once again, mom cried! He’s doing very well and growing like a weed.

Jake and I have finished a number of home improvement projects in our bedroom, new ceiling fans, new electrical work, remodeled the closet and new carpet. Whew – glad to have that done!

No comments: